You can use a form template to add a form to a group.
A form template is an XML formatted file that saves the all of the settings that are required to reproduce a form in a different Xerox EIP Connect group or menu.
- If necessary, double-click the Xerox EIP Connect component in a workflow to open the Xerox EIP Connect settings dialog box.
- On the Groups tab, click the group or menu where you want to add a form from a template.
- Click on the menu bar.
- In the Template file box, enter the full path to the form template file.You can click the browse button (...) to locate the template file.
- Optional: If the template is for a dynamic template, enter the full path to the template script
file in the Dynamic Form script
file box.You can click the browse button (...) to locate the script file.
- Click the Create button.This opens the Form Settings dialog box.
- Enter a new name and make any other necessary changes to the form settings.
- Click the OK button when you are finished editing the form.