For a proper operation of the component in the Windream domain environment, you should add a Windream domain user into the Local Administrators group on your host machine, and then run the process as this user. To make it, perform the following steps.
Note: Make sure, that the Windream client is installed on the host machine.
- Add Windream domain user into the Local Administrators group on the host machine.
- Run the following command: mmc.exe comexp.msc /32; and follow to: Component Services -> Computers -> My Computer -> DCOM Config.
- In DCOM Config, right click WindreamOopServerGetter and select Properties, then follow to Identity tab. -> This user -> Select the Windream domain user.
- On the Identity tab, select This user and select the Windream domain user as a user.
- Start the workflow process designer as a Windream domain user and create configuration.
- Start the process with this configuration.