The component also can be used to create a new folder in Windream, where a document can be stored into.
- Design a workflow process by selecting the type of MFP that will be used.
- Use the Barcode as a process component and the Windream component as a route component.
- Activate and configure the Barcode component to read barcodes and to pass this information to the Windream component.
- Configure the Windream component. Specify the account settings on the General tab. Specify the paths and the rename schema for the documents on the Destination tab.
- Use RRTs with barcode information to fill out indices on Index Table tab.
- When the MFP user selects a pre-configured function key on the control panel of the MFP device, barcodes in the scanned images are read and the documents are routed directly into the specified Windream directory.