Use a Send to Folder form when you need to send the document to a folder destination. A Send to Folder form is commonly used in conjunction with the Send to Folder route and Send to Folder eConnector components.
- Open the Toshiba Unified Client properties dialog box if it is
not open already.To do this, either double-click the Toshiba Unified Client capture icon in a task or right-click the icon and click Properties on the shortcut menu.
- On the General tab, click the menu or group to which you want to add the form, and then click .
- Configure the name and scan settings for the form in the same way as for a basic form.
- Click the Send to Folder Fields tab and configure
settings required to route documents to a folder.For detailed information about settings on this tab, click the Help button.
- Click the OK button to save your changes.