Use a Send to Email form when you need to send the document to an email destination. A Send to Email form is used in conjunction with the Send to Mail Recipient route and Send to Mail eConnector components.
- Open the Toshiba Unified Client properties dialog box if
it is not open already.To do this, either double-click the Toshiba Unified Client capture icon in a task or right-click the icon and click Properties on the shortcut menu.
- On the General tab, click the menu or group to which you want to add the form, and then click .
- Configure the name and scan settings for the form in the same way as for a basic form.
- Click the Send to Email Fields tab and configure
settings used to send emails.For detailed information about settings on this tab, click the Help button.
- Click the OK button to save your changes.