Use the component settings in a form to configure process and route components in the workflow invoked by a form. Component settings configured in a form only apply to workflows that are initiated by the form.
- Open the Toshiba Unified Client properties dialog box if
it is not open already.To do this, either double-click the Toshiba Unified Client capture icon in a task or right-click the icon and click Properties on the shortcut menu.
- Expand a group or menu, click the form you want to edit, and then click
Edit on the menu bar.To create a new form, click the group or menu and then click Add Form. See How to add a basic form.
- Open the form settings dialog box for the form if it is not open already.
- Click the Components tab to display the components
list.The table lists components in the task.
- Select a component by clicking the leftmost column next to each component
- Click on the browse button (...) in the configure column to display settings for the component.
- Configure settings for the component.Click the Help button for details about the component settings.
- Click the OK button to save your changes.