Group-level authentication settings apply to all devices in a group.
- In an AutoStore workflow, double-click the Toshiba Unified Client to open the component settings if it is not open already.
- On the Groups tab, click the group you want to edit, and click Edit.
- In the Group Settings dialog box, click the Authentication tab.
- Select the Requires Authentication check box.
- To use the same authentication settings that were configured for authentication
globally, select the Use Global Authentication Settings check
boxImportant: Do not select this check box for use with a SharePoint form. The Use Global Authentication Settings option does not work with a SharePoint form.
- Complete the instructions described in the Enable authentication topic.
- Click the General tab.
- For Temporary Repository, select: Internal HTTP(S).The internal web server will then be used to receive scanned documents. Select the SSL option to use the SSL protocol when transmitting scanned documents to the AutoStore server.
Completing this procedure displays MFP address/Host Name values for devices.