Users can design custom scanning processes through Toshiba devices to capture documents and route the documents to a designated location. This example uses the Toshiba Unified Client capture component and the Send to Folder route component to create a simple workflow.
For information about how to create AutoStore processes, refer to Using AutoStore Process Designer.
- Open the AutoStore Process Designer on the server if it is not opened already.
- Create a new task in an AutoStore solution.
- From the Toolbox, drag the Toshiba Unified Client capture component to the task.
- From the Toolbox, drag the Send to Folder route component to the task.
- Configure the Toshiba Unified Client capture component by following instructions in Configure Toshiba Unified Client component settings.
- Create a form by following instructions in Managing forms.
To configure the AutoStore client on a Toshiba device, refer to the Device Registration Service Help.