The Toshiba Unified Client component provides features described in this topic.
- Allow different set of forms to be used with groups of devices.
- Support for Tree, List, Text, Checkbox, Numeric, Date, Label, Button and Lookup List field types to create flexible forms.
- Simplified creation of forms for sending scanned documents to an email address destination, a folder destination, or a SharePoint repository.
- Easy sharing of forms with the use of the save/load form from template functions.
- Forms are extensible through VB.NET and C#. You can create more interactive forms and validate before a document is scanned. Integrated editor with IntelliSense makes the creation of scripts easier.
- Windows authentication at the MFP panel.
- In addition to Windows authentication, custom authentication allows you to configure additional authentication methods.
- Allow only certain users to have access to a form.