This procedure shows how to add a new Smarticket with one Task. Adding additional Tasks repeats this process.
You can create Smartickets by selecting the New Ticket button (see Figure 1). Note that the New Ticket button is visible from the Tickets tab. Upon selecting New Ticket, follow the steps in the process to configure and then create the Smarticket.
- Click New Ticket.
After you click New Ticket, you are prompted to select the Tasks that will be included in the Smarticket. You must select from one of the listed Tasks. You also have the option of copying from a previously created Smarticket. If this option is selected, you can perform a keyword search to locate the Smarticket.
- Once a Task is selected or a previously created Smarticket is copied, click Next.
- Enter a Title for the Smarticket. In addition, you may change advanced options. These options can
if the Task created in the Smarticket Process Designer has been configured to allow
the Smarticket Web Client user to change these
Option Description # Uses The number uses is unlimited or restricted to a specific number. Expiration An expiration date for the Smarticket or restricted to a specific range. Security Security levels for the Smartickets. Options include:
- Private — Only the logged in user can use the Smarticket
- Public — All Smartickets users can use the Smartickets
- Shared — A specific set of users can use the Smarticket. This group can be configured by entering users separated by a semicolon in the box. Select the ellipses to search for users.
- Require lock code — The Smarticket can be password protected. Enter a lock code for the Smarticket. The format for the lock code can be any sequence and number of letters, numbers or symbols.
Enable OMR Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) technology provides a means of data collection from paper/electronic forms. OMR technology detects the absence or presence of a mark, but not the shape of the mark. Smartickets can be configured to have OMR check boxes, with each OMR check box relating to a different workflow. The Smarticket user places a mark in the OMR check box corresponding to the desired workflow and submits the Smarticket to Smarticket application for processing.Data will be prompted for within the Workflow data section, if the Task has been configured to accept such data. Tasks are created and configured to accept Workflow data in the Smarticket Process Designer.
- A summary page is displayed. Users have the option to Edit or Delete the Smarticket.
Selecting Edit will direct the user back to 3. Selecting
Delete will delete the Task from the Smarticket.
- Once one Task has been included with the Smarticket, other Tasks can be added. Additional
Tasks can be added by selecting
Add Workflow.Users will be directed back to the screen displayed in 1.Note: Although users are directed to Step 1, users will no longer have the option of copying from a previously created Smarticket.
Creating the Smarticket
- Once you complete configuring and adding workflows to the Smarticket, you can preview
the Smarticket by selecting
Preview.You have the ability to copy the image, by right-clicking the image and using the Copy function.
- You can also save the Smarticket. Save the Smarticket by clicking Save.If the save was successful, you will see a window stating that the Smarticket was saved successfully.
- You can now proceed with several options:
Option Description Print Ticket To print the Smarticket. Ticket To view the Smarticket. Mini To view the mini version of the Smarticket. Notifications To view notifications for this Smarticket. Edit To edit the Smarticket. Delete To delete the Smarticket. Download To download the Smarticket into a PDF format. Copy To copy the Smarticket.
- You can return to the main page for Smarticket Web Client by selecting the Tickets tab.