A published Task cannot be edited or modified. Any attempt at editing a published Task will create a working version of that Task and saves the most recent published version of the Task as an active version of the Task.
The version history of a Task can be viewed by right-clicking on any Task and clicking Version History on the shortcut menu. This view displays a list of all Tasks versions.
Using the Task Version History view the user can:
- View a previous version and see how the previous version of a Task was configured.
- Activate a previous version of this Task. An Activated Task can still be used for processing Smartickets.
- Deactivate a previous version of this Task. A Deactivated version of a Task cannot be used to process any Tasks.
From the drop-down menu, users can also:
- Migrate — The user can select a different version of a task for an existing Smarticket to use
- Manage — The user can manage Smartickets. Smartickets can be searched based on name, ID, Created by, Share Type, a date within a range when the Smarticket was created, last used or expired or by a specific task used within the Smarticket. The list of matching Smartickets is displayed. The Smarticket can be viewed or deleted.