- A Smarticket Task is a unit of workflow that consists of any number of Process components
and only one
Route component. Once a Task is published and a Smarticket is created from this Task,
users will have the ability to execute the task
using the Smarticket. A Task is not available for use until it has been published.
Once a Task is published, the user will be able to
view this task in order to create a Smarticket. Refer to Smarticket Process Designer
documentation for details of how to create a Task.
Note: A Task may also be referred to as a Single-Flow Item.
- A Smarticket Combo is a bundle consisting of more than one Task. A Combo can be used
to create multiple
workflows. Up to 24 Tasks can be included in a Combo. Once a Combo is created and
a Smarticket is created
from this Combo, users have the ability to execute the Combo using the Smarticket.
Refer to Smarticket Process Designer documentation
for details of how to create a Combo.
Note: A Combo may also be referred to as a Multi-Flow Item.
- A client is an application that helps create a Smarticket. Client creates a Smarticket
from either Tasks or a Combo. Create a
Smarticket using any supported Client.
- A Smarticket (paper or electronic) has all the workflow information about Tasks and
Combos along with the required indexing
information embedded in it. A user initiates the AutoStore workflow process by sending
the document (along with the Smarticket) into
Note: A Smarticket may also be referred to as a Smarticket coversheet or a Smarticket
- Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) technology provides a means of
data collection from paper/electronic forms. OMR technology detects the absence or
presence of a mark, but not the shape of the mark.
Smartickets can be configured to have OMR check boxes, with each OMR check box relating
to a different workflow. The Smarticket user
places a mark in the OMR check box corresponding to the desired workflow and submits
the Smarticket to Smarticket application for