The Sharp MFP (OSA) component allows you to capture documents from any OSA enabled Sharp MFP device and route the documents to any of the route destinations that are supported by the server. When scanning documents with the MFP, users can provide information about the documents that can be used to identify and route the documents appropriately.
The Sharp OSA component provides the following features:
- Windows and Novell authentication at the MFP panel.
- In addition to Windows and Novell authentication, custom authentication allows you to configure additional authentication methods.
- Forms are extensible through VB.NET. You can create more interactive forms and validate before a document is scanned. Integrated editor with IntelliSense makes the creation of scripts easier.
- Simplified creation of forms for sending scanned documents to an email address destination or to a folder destination.
- Easy sharing of forms with the use of the save/load form from template functions.