- Design a workflow process with SMTP Capture component, SharePoint 2007 eConnector component and Send to Folder Route component.
- Select the Activate check box in SharePoint 2007 Process configuration.
- Configure all 3 components and start the server.
Now all incoming emails sent to an SMTP gateway are:
- Saved into a preconfigured folder on the SharePoint 2007 Server for archival management or sharing purposes.
- Routed to the local or network folder according to Send to Folder configuration.
You also can configure SharePoint 2007 eConnector component to route list items with some email information to take stock of emails on the server.