The Ricoh Desktop SF capture component allows direct integration of Ricoh MFPs with the workflow server. This component provides key functionality such as:
- Multilayer menu definition for ease of use and quick indexing.
- Centralized meta-data form definition providing full centralized control over the indexing forms.
- Support for various meta-data field types such as Text, Numeric, Date/Time, List and Label field types.
- Support for Single Touch Scan when there is no need to enter document meta-data at the MFP panel.
- Support for various Scan Setting parameters; option to allow the user change the scan setting at the MFP panel.
- Device groupings allow devices to be grouped into functional or organizational groups.
- Dynamic forms with scripting lets users browse to desired Document Management Systems to display document profiling information.
- Windows and Novell authentication at the MFP panel.
- In addition to Windows and Novell authentication, custom authentication allows you to configure specialized authentication methods.