Perform the steps in this procedure to configure AutoStore authentication.
After you install and configure the Ricoh Client Software on the MFP the AutoStore authentication Module is automatically registered in the Ricoh Desktop SF system.
- Access the device’s setup web page by typing the following URL in your browser: http://device_ip_address.
- Select Settings on the left of the screen.
- In Other Settings, select Security.
- Select Edit Security Setup.
- Select Security Templates.
- Press Add a Security Template.
- Enter AutoStore in the Security Template Name box, select
AutoStoreAuthModule as Authentication Setup, press Save
Template.This creates the security template with the name "AutoStore".
- Select Return to Edit Security Setups.
- Press Access Controls.
- Select an "AutoStore" value for Solution 5 drop down list.If you assigned different Function ID when you were configuring AutoStore client <link to Assign Solution Id to AutoStore client> then select appropriate drop down List.