This event occurs when a scanned job fails to transfer to the server.
This Scan Job Transfer Failure option in the Ricoh ESA preferences provides the ability to create a custom notification when a scanned job does not transfer from the device to the server. Scanned job transfers can fail if the device loses network connectivity or if the scanned job is too large and the network bandwidth is limited. Once network connectivity is restored, if the scanned job still fails to be transmitted, the scan data associated with the failed job is transferred to the server for proper notification handling.
|ScanJobInfo||The object containing the failed scanned job data.|
This event can be used to notify the user or administrator when a scanned job fails to be transferred to the server for processing.
Sub ScanJobTransferFailure (ScanJobInfo) ScanJobInfo.StatusMsg "Date: " + CStr(ScanJobInfo.Date) ScanJobInfo.StatusMsg "Time: " + CStr(ScanJobInfo.Time) ScanJobInfo.StatusMsg "Time24Hour: " + CStr(ScanJobInfo.Time24Hour) ScanJobInfo.StatusMsg "Username: " + ScanJobInfo.UserName ScanJobInfo.StatusMsg "Email address: " + ScanJobInfo.EmailAddress ScanJobInfo.StatusMsg "DeviceAddress: " + ScanJobInfo.DeviceAddress ScanJobInfo.StatusMsg "Page Count: " + CStr(ScanJobInfo.PageCount) Set Form = ScanJobInfo.Form ScanJobInfo.StatusMsg "Form Name: " + Form.Name ScanJobInfo.StatusMsg "Form ID: " + Form.ID For i = 0 to Form.FieldCount-1 Set Field = Form.GetField(i) ScanJobInfo.StatusMsg "Field:" + Field.Name + " = " + Field.Value Next End Sub
- The date of the scanned job.
- The time of the scanned job in am/pm format.
- The time of the scanned job in 24 hour format.
- If available, returns the authenticated user’s email address.
- If available, returns the authenticated user’s user name.
- The IP address of the device.
- The number of pages scanned.
- The form that was selected and scanned to.
- The name of the form associated with the failed scanned job.
- The GUID of the form associated with the failed scanned job.
|Index||The zero based index of the form field.|
- Return value
- Returns the form field.
- The name of a field.
- The value of a field.