If your environment does not use the Nuance Combined Client for Ricoh, use one of the following methods to configure the AutoStore Xlet or force a menu update once the AutoStore server has been configured and started:
- Method 1
Use this method to preset the configuration settings in the DALP file found in the 33956098 directory prior to installing the AutoStore Xlet.
- Open the DALP file in a standard text editor.
- Modify the IP address in the line <argument>-s 127.0.0.1</argument> with the appropriate IP address of the AutoStore server
- Modify the Port in the line <argument>-p 8084</argument> with the appropriate port assigned to the Ricoh component in the AutoStore configuration file.
- Method 2
Use this method to update the AutoStore settings from the device panel once the AutoStore Xlet has been installed and started.
- Click on the Settings button on the top left corner.
- Enter 78673 (corresponding to the letters STORE on the keypad) for the system code and click OK.
- Modify the server IP address and port number as needed and click OK.
- Method 3
Use this method to force a menu update once the AutoStore server has been configured and started. Perform the following steps:
- Double-click the Ricoh ESA component in a workflow to open the component settings.
- In the Ricoh ESA settings dialog box, click the Preferences tab.
- Click the Device manager button.
- In the Ricoh ESA Device Manager, select Ricoh devices and click Update.
<installation directory>\Distributables\Ricoh ESA\RicohDeviceManager.exe
C:\Program Files\Notable Solutions\AutoStore 7\Distributables\Ricoh ESA\Ricoh ESA\RicohDeviceManager.exe