This procedure describes how to isolate or disable an AutoStore task that is creating issues in workflows without disabling a configuration being run by the AutoStore service.
- Open the component and task that you want to edit in AutoStore Process Designer if it is not already open.
- Right-click the workspace on the task tab avoiding any components in the task, and
click Isolate Task on
the shortcut menu.This opens the Isolated Task Properties dialog box.
- Specify a User name and Password that will be used to run the task.
- To disable the task, you can select Disable original task and save the configuration.
- This change will not take affect until the next time you restart the AutoStore service. If the AutoStore service is currently running, you can select Restart AutoStore Service if currently running to have this change take effect after you click OK.
- Click OK.