This procedure describes how to change the default configuration that is run by AutoStore when it starts.
When the AutoStore service is started, it uses the last saved version of the configuration that is open in AutoStore designer. If no configuration is open, or if the AutoStore service is restarted automatically after the system is restarted, the AutoStore service by default runs the configuration that is specified in the AutoStore Service Manager settings.
- Start the AutoStore Process Designer is not open already.
- On the Home tab of the ribbon, find the Tools group, and click Status Monitor.
- If Service status shows Running, click the Stop button.
- In the Configuration file box, enter the full path to the configuration file that you want to use.You can click the browse button (…) to open the Open dialog box to locate the path.
- Optional: To start the service immediately, click Apply, and then Start.
- Click OK.