To save selected tasks or a single task in a configuration to a template, first save the entire configuration to a template file and then delete task tabs that you do not want from the template.
Configuration template files stored in the AutoStore template directory appear on the New and Add menus on the Home tab of the Process Designer ribbon. A template in a subfolder in the template folder appears on a cascading menu on the New and Add menus using the hierarchy of subfolder names.
- In AutoStore Process Designer, make sure that the configuration containing the process that you want to save shows in the workspace.
- On the Home tab of the ribbon, click the Save menu, and then click Save
As.You can instead click the File tab, and then click Save As.
- Make sure that the location shown in the Save in box is the template folder, or a folder in the template folder.
- In the File name box, type the template file name that you want to use.Make sure to remove the .cfg extension if it is appended to the file name.
- In the Save as type box, click CTF Template (.ctf).
- Click the Save button.
- Right-click each task that you want to remove from the configuration, and click Delete Task on the shortcut
- For each deletion, click Yes to confirm the deletion.
- On the Home tab of the ribbon, click the Save button.