Components are configured to participate in a workflow by editing the component properties for the route component in a task.
- If necessary, click a task tab to select the task in which to modify a component.
- Double-click the route component icon in the task to open the capture component properties
dialog box.You can also right-click the icon and click Properties.
- To configure settings for the capture component, click the Preferences tab and edit the capture component options.
- To configure settings for a process or route component in a workflow, do the following:
Note: The configuration dialog box for components that activate a workflow directly without using a form or action may have Component tab or list in which you can open the properties dialog for a component in the workflow.
- On the Menu tab, click the form or action that drives a workflow, and then click the Edit button.
- On the Components tab, click the browse button (...) for the component that you want to edit.
- Edit options in the component settings dialog box.For information about a component or its options, click the Help button in the component settings dialog box.
- Click OK to close the workflow component settings, and then click OK to click the form or action setting dialog box.
- Click OK to close the capture component settings.