This procedure describes how to remove components from a task in an AutoStore configuration.
- Make sure that the configuration and the task you want to edit are open in AutoStore Process Designer.
- Select one or more components that you want to remove from a task.For information about how to do this, see To select a component in a task.
- Do either of the following to remove a component from a task:
- Right-click the selection and click Remove on the shortcut menu.
- Press the Delete key on the keyboard.
- When prompted whether to remove the task, click Yes.