Selecting User or Group is performed in either the Select Group or the Select User dialog boxes.
In the dialog boxes, do the following:
- Select an object type. To do so, click the Object Types button. In the Object Types dialog box, select Users or Groups. Click OK.
- Select the location from where you want the user or the group to be added. To do so, click the Locations button. Click OK.
- To add a user account to this group, under Enter the object names to select, type the name of the user account or group account that you want to add to the group, and then click OK
- Verify that the name is entered correctly by clicking the Check Names button.
- For advanced options, expand the dialog box by clicking the Advanced button.