Following prerequisites must be met before OpenForms 360 Server Configurator can be used to configure the OpenForms 360 Server:
- The user under which OpenForms 360 is going to create a repository must be granted DBA permission to that database.
- Create a Windows Group (for example OpenFormsGroup) using Active Directory Users and Computers (in the domain environment) or Computer Management (in the workgroup environment) Snap-In.
- Create a user account for capture and route components (for example, AutoStoreUser).
- Create a user account for each Validator (for example, Validator1 and Validator2).
- Create two folders to serve as Storage folder, and Plug-in folder.
- Set up a file share resource on File Server with read permissions for Windows Group and deploy the projects created by OpenForms 360 Professional there. (For detailed information on how to create a project, refer to the OpenForms 360 Sitemap Designer manual.)
- Install security certificates on both the server and the client sides if you use the user name and password authentication method.