You can update or add licenses from a different computer using email.
- Open OpenForms 360 Server configurator.
- Click .
- Save the request as a text (.txt) file.
- On a computer with email access, send the file generated in step 3 to the appropriate
recipient in charge of issuing licenses for your enterprise, with subject line Activation Request.A license file will be sent back to you by email.
- Save the license file in the email message, and record the file location.
- In the OpenForms 360 Server configurator, click .
- Open the activated license file that was saved in step 5, and click OK to apply the license.