The OpenForms 360 Server supports two methods of authentication:
- User name and Password
- Using this method of authentication requires HTTPS transport; therefore you must install a certificate on OpenForms 360 Server.
- Kerberos (Windows)
- When using this method of authentication clients apply the credentials of the user under which the process is run to authenticate against the server.
The OpenForms 360 Server has the following authentication clients that use any of the above two authentication methods:
- OpenForms 360 components (reside on AutoStore Server) — Applies the credentials of the user under which the AutoStore service is run.
- OpenForms 360 Validation (resides on Validation station) — Applies the credentials of currently logged on user.
- OpenForms 360 Professional (resides on OpenForms 360 Server) — Applies the credentials of the user under which Captaris Load Manager Service is run.
- For the Kerberos authentication use the URL in the URL with Kerberos authentication field (referred to as Kerberos URL).
- For the User name and Password authentication method, use the URL provided in the URL with Username/Password authentication field of the Server tab.