Use the server site certificate to install the client security certificate after completing the server certificate installation.
Because the client security certificate is installed for the current client user, such as a validator working with OpenForms 360 Validation, the certificate must be installed on the client side only after the configuration of the OpenForms 360 Server is completed.
- Log in to the client machine as a user. In the case of OpenForms 360 Validation, log
in as a user who will run the application.In the case of AutoStore Server, log in as a user whose account will be used to run the route or the capture process.
- Start the Microsoft Management Console.
- Click Console1 window. and type mmc to open the
- To add the Certificates snap-in that will manage certificates for the computer account, click .
- In the Available snap-ins box, click Certificates, and then click Add.
- In the Certificates snap-in dialog box, click Computer account, and then click Next.
- In the Select Computer dialog box, click Local computer, and then click Finish, and then click OK.
- Import the certificate (.cer file) in the Trusted People folder.
- Click Certificate - Current User to expand the folder tree.
- Right-click the Trusted People folder, and click .
- Click Next and browse to the certificate location.
- Click Next, and select the Place all certificates in the following store option.The certificate store should be Trusted People.
- Click Next and then click Finish.