Use this component to capture files from multiple folders into an workflow.
Common usage scenarios:
- Creating and saving a process with Multi-Poll component.
- Fill out the Folders tab with the folders you want to poll (with the root input folders). Use right mouse click. Check the Traverse option if you want the component to search through all subfolders. Check the Concurrent option if you want all files in one subfolder to be captured at one poll. Increase the Priority field of those folders which is less important to poll.
- Configure the number and format of date-time RRTs on RRTs' Format tab if you need them.
- Create as many configurations as needed on the Configurations tab to store configurations of process and route components. Configure process and store components for each configuration. Use RRTs if needed. In most cases one configuration is enough. Associate each folder to its own configuration if needed (Folders tab, configuration column)
- Check the working folder on Misc tab. Change it if necessary.
- Starting the process from the Service Manager interface.
- Renaming the subfolder under a root input folder to the name matching Excluding Mask on Misc tab, to prevent searching in it (such as, "Dir1" to "_Dir1").