The Lexmark capture component allows you to integrate Lexmark MFP devices with the workflow server. This component provides key functionality such as:
- Multilayer menu definition for ease of use and quick indexing.
- Centralized meta-data form definition providing full centralized control over the indexing forms.
- Support for various meta-data field types such as Text, Numeric, Date/Time, List and Label field types.
- Support for Single Touch Scan when there is no need to enter document metadata at the MFP panel.
- Support for various Scan Setting parameters; option to allow the user change the scan setting at the MFP panel.
- Device groupings allow devices to be grouped into functional or organizational groups.
- Dynamic forms with scripting lets users browse to Document Management Systems to show document profiling information.
- Microsoft Windows and Novell authentication at the MFP panel.
- In addition to Microsoft Windows and Novell authentication, custom authentication allows you to configure specialized authentication methods.