The client configuration must specify the network address for the AutoStore server that runs the workflow that contains the Lexmark MFP capture component.
- Access the device setup web page by typing the following URL in your browser:
- Click Settings on the left of the screen.
- In Other Settings, click Embedded Solutions.
- Click the Solutions tab and click AutoStore Client.
- Click Configure.
- In AutoStore Server URL, insert the URL address for the AutoStore server
that is running the workflow containing the Lexmark MFP component.If you are uncertain of the address for the server, see How to Determine the Host Name or IP Address of the AutoStore Server.
- Click Test.Note: If the test fails, the workflow service may not be running. Use the AutoStore Workflow Process Designer to ensure that the workflow service is running.