You can use this procedure to determine the network address for the AutoStore server.
- Create a new configuration file within AutoStore Workflow Process Designer and add the Lexmark MFP capture component.
- Right-click the Lexmark MFP component in the workflow, and Properties on the shortcut menu.
- Click the Preferences tab.
- Copy the Server URL and replace "localhost" with either the host name or
IP address of the server. To find the address, open a Command Prompt window on
the server and enter one of the following:
- To get the host name, enter hostname after the prompt.
- To get the IP address, enter ipconfig after the prompt.