You may use RRTs for specifying field values referring to fax parameters, such as phone numbers.
- [POLL] -> [any process] -> [LAN Fax]
- Does not allow use of RRTs for the fields required for the LAN Fax module, such as the phone number.
- [ANY Blocking component source] ->[any process]->[LAN Fax]
- Works fine if the fields are created by the blocking component and RRTs are enabled.
- [POLL] ->[Data interchange]->[any process]->[LAN Fax]
- The Data Interchange will create the ability to set field values (such as the phone number and name) using RRTs.