This procedure describes how to remove an MFP from the Konica Minolta MFP Device Manager.
AutoStore will reregister an MFP if you only delete an application without also deleting the device.
- On the General tab of the Konica Minolta MFP component configuration dialog, click Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager window, find the device that you want to delete and click in the first column of the table to select the entire row.
- Click the Delete button or press the Delete key.
- Optional: Device Manager prompts whether to display the Application List dialog box to optionally
remove applications from the MFP device.
- Click Yes to display the Application List dialog box.
- Select any application to be removed.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click OK.
Completing this procedure removes the MFP from the Device List, and AutoStore will discontinue updating the AutoStore button on the MFP.