Use Device Manager to remove applications from a Konica Minolta MFP device.
To change the custom icon for menus and forms in the application, you need to delete the application so that it can be reregistered on the device. As long as an MFP is listed in the Device Manager, AutoStore restores the application button on the MFP managed by the AutoStore server even if an application is deleted by this procedure.
The Device Manager application list shows only Scan(Type-D) applications. You can remove only the applications created by the Konica Minolta MFP component.
- On the General tab of the Konica Minolta MFP component configuration dialog, click Device Manager.
- In the Application list column for a device, click the browse button (...).This opens a window listing all the applications (both AutoStore and third-party) registered on the MFP.
- You can click the Refresh button to refresh the list of applications.
- Select the application you want to remove.
- Click the Delete button to delete a selected application from the device.
- If you are prompted whether to remove the application button from the MFP, click Yes.
- Close the application list dialog.