HP MFP/Digital Sender (OXPd) component allows direct integration of HP OXPd MFPs with the workflow server.
This component provides key functionality such as:
- Support for multilayered menu configurations
- Support for various meta-data field types such as Text, Numeric, Date/Time, List, and Label field types.
- Support for Single Touch Scan when there is no need to enter document meta-data at the MFP panel.
- Support for various Scan Setting parameters; option to allow the user change the scan setting at the MFP panel.
- Device groupings allows devices to be grouped into functional or organizational groups.
- Dynamic forms with scripting lets users browse to desired Document Management Systems to display document profiling information.
- Windows and Novell authentication at the MFP pane. In addition to Windows and Novell authentication, custom authentication allows you to configure specialized authentication methods.