Fujitsu component allows direct integration of Fujitsu fi-6010N and fi-6000NS network scanners with the workflow server. This component provides key functionality such as:
- Multilayer menu definition for ease of use and quick indexing.
- Centralized meta-data form definition providing full centralized control over the indexing forms.
- Support for various meta-data field types such as Text, Numeric, Checkbox, Date/Time, AddressBook, List, Button, and Tree.
- Support for Single Touch Scan when there is no need to enter document meta-data at the scanner panel.
- Support for various Scan Setting parameters; option to allow the user change the scan setting at the scanner panel.
- Device groupings allow devices to be grouped into functional or organizational groups.
- Dynamic forms with scripting lets users browse to desired Document Management Systems to display document profiling information.
- Windows and Novell authentication at the network scanner panel.
- In addition to Windows and Novell authentication, custom authentication allows you to configure specialized authentication methods (for fi-6010N scanner only).