After you install the Fujitsu component, the client add-in can be installed from the Fujitsu Network Scanner folder.
There are two types of add-ins for the fi-6010NS US\European and SnapScanN1800 devices:
- AddinModule05.00.03.xxxxx_auth.cab supports AutoStore authentication.
- AddinModule05.00.03.xxxxx.cab does not support AutoStore authentication.
The difference between the two is that the AddinModule05.00.03.xxxxx_auth.cab blocks other Fujitsu applications. In both cases, the string xxxxx refers to the highest number.
- Open the device web page by entering the device IP address (http://ip_address) in a web browser.
- Log on with administrator credentials and download the fi Network Scanner Admin Tool.
- Install the fi Network Scanner Admin Tool.
- On the Windows Start menu, click to start the tool
- Connect to the device IP address.
- Log on with fi-maintenance/fi-scanner6-maintenance credentials.
- Go to the Maintenance/Add-in install page.
- Browse to the plug-in for the model, then click the Install button:
For device model Browse to fi-6000NS US install_directory\Distributables\Fujitsu Network Scanner\EN fi-6000NS European install_directory\Distributables\Fujitsu Network Scanner\IN fi-6010NS US\European install_directory\Distributables\Fujitsu Network Scanner\IS SnapScan N1800 install_directory\Distributables\Fujitsu Network Scanner\IS
- Wait for the scanner to reboot itself.