FileNet component is used to provide full integration with FileNet Image Services and FileNet Content Services.
This component provides the full capability for routing documents and index data into FileNet libraries, classes, and folders. Dynamic mapping using RRT values provides ability to map all available index data extracted from document content or captured from users to be stored into FileNet depository.
Integration with FileNet document security is also provided by the component. The security integration allows assigning users and groups that will have permissions for accessing documents routed to FileNet, and setting access levels for these users and groups.
The component can be used both as a process component or route component.
- On the FileNet machine: Image Services, release 4.0.0.
- On the Server machine: IDM Desktop 3.3, build erk400.155.
- On the FileNet machine: Content Services 5.4, 5.3, or 5.2.
- On the Server machine:
- IDM Desktop 3.3, build erk400.155;
- FileNet Client Library: Integration Build Release "yu400.030" (includes FileNet CS 54x Client Libraries "yu400.030" and FileNet CS 43x Client Libraries "yu300.109").