|Status monitor indicates the component is unable to connect to the POP3 Email server.
- Verify that the POP3 protocol is enabled on the mail server.
- Verify that POP3 support is not disabled for the user's mailbox.
- Verify that the client can ping the server using the Internet protocol (IP) address
and the computer name of the mail server.
- Try using an email client such as Microsoft Outlook Express to connect to user’s mailbox.
- Use a telnet tool to verify connection to the POP3 mail server.
For more information, see How to Verify the Connection to a POP3 Mail Server.