Find an example of the component usage in this topic.
Scan documents from a variety of MFP devices directly into ELO archive.
- Design a workflow process by selecting the type of MFP used in scanning of the documents, select the desired process components and select the ELO route component for storing the scanned document into ELO archive.
- Enter the connection parameters to log on to the ELO server.
- Select Form Type, archive path, file name that will identify the document.
- Configure field values, access rights and options.
- Assign version number to the document.
- Specify the name of the workflow and workflow users for the uploaded document.
- Run the process.
With the server running, the walk-up MFP user (with or without authentication), enters a preconfigured function key on the control panel of the MFP device, the document with the set attributes is routed directly into ELO document management system.