The ELO route and eConnector components provide the following features:
- Automate document routing into ELO document management system.
- Setting the server connection parameters for logging on to the ELO server and the Form type.
- Configuring the basic settings such as document name, archive path.
- Assigning fields and access rights to the routed document.
- Configuring the options of the routed document such as color, document status, document path, including into the full-search databases, expiration date.
- Assigning version to the document and the comment to the version.
- Ability to start workflows within the ELO system.