You can scan documents from a variety of MFP devices, recognize printed text in the scanned images, and route searchable PDF files into a specified Dropbox directory.
- Design a workflow process by selecting the type of MFP that will be used.
- Use the OP OCR component as a process component and the Dropbox component as the route component.
- Activate and configure the OP OCR component.
- For Dropbox, specify the account to connect to the Dropbox service, specify the folder path and the rename schema for the documents.
- When the MFP user selects a preconfigured function key on the control panel of the MFP device, text in the scanned images is recognized, and the corresponding PDF documents are routed directly into the specified Dropbox directory.