The Dropbox component must be authorized to access a Dropbox account before it can send content to a Dropbox folder.
The AutoStore Dropbox Web Authorization service must be started prior to adding an account. For more information about configuring and starting the AutoStore Dropbox Web Authorization service, see Web Authorization Configuration Tool.
- In the Dropbox or Dropbox eConnector component settings, click the Manage Accounts button.
- In the Manage Accounts dialog box, click the Authorize New button.
- On the AutoStore Dropbox Authorization browser page, enter an account alias to label the account, and then click Next.
- On the Dropbox sign-in page, enter the email address and password for a Dropbox account, and click Sign in.
- The next page prompts to allow NSi.AutoStore to connect to your Dropbox account. Click
Allow.The AutoStore Dropbox Authorization page reappears displaying the message: "The Dropbox authorization has been completed successfully for alias: alias."
- Close the web browser, and in the Dropbox Web Authorization dialog box, click Finish.
Completing these steps adds the account to the authorized cache location.