Perform these steps to archive received emails in PDF format.
- Build the process that contains the AutoCapture component, the Outlook MSG loader, the Document Writer component, the PDF converter component and the Send to Folder component.
- Use AutoCapture to automatically capture emails from the Microsoft Outlook.
- Configure the Outlook MSG loader to create new job for each message, load attachments and remove messages after loading.
- Configure the Document Writer to generate a text (.txt) file with the following content:
Archived Email From: ~MSG::From~ To:~MSG::To~ BCC: ~MSG::BCC~ Date: ~MSG::Date~ Subject: ~MSG::Subject~ __________________________________________ ~MSG::Body~
- Configure the PDF converter component to convert text files to PDF format. Configure the Send to Folder component.
- Start the process.
Completing this procedure allows you to easily capture every email from the Microsoft Outlook, disassemble the message information and make it available as RRTs, create a document containing message information, and send the PDF document together with the message attachment into the specified folder.