Use the Datacap 8.1 component to send scanned documents to the Datacap Taskmaster Capture server workflows.
An example of using the component to send documents from an MFP device.
- Create a new workflow and add a capture component to specify the type of MFP used for scanning.
- Select desired process components if you need the documents to be processed before routing them to Datacap workflow.
- Add the Datacap 8.1 component as a route component to the workflow.
- Configure web application settings and the variables of the Datacap component through the RRTs passed from the capture component.
- Save the configured workflow, and start the process.
After being scanned, a document gets captured and processed. After being processed, a document is routed to a Datacap Taskmaster Capture process.