Use this filter to increase image resolution before OCR recognition.
Select one of the following variants:
- Try original then increased resolution: the component first tries to detect barcodes using the original resolution of the image, then it tries to detect barcodes once again using increased resolution.
- OCR in original resolution: the component detects barcodes in the original resolution of the image.
- Increase image resolution: the component detects barcodes using increased resolution of the image. This is a default value.
You can use RRTs in this box. The RRT must have one of the following values (case-insensitive):
- Increase: In this case the Increase image resolution option will be selected.
- Original: OCR in original resolution.
- BOTH: Try original then increased resolution.
If the RRT has a different value, the default option will be selected.