After the AutoCapture Explorer client has been successfully activated and configured to communicate with an AutoCapture server, you can use the AutoCapture Send to shortcut menu to capture selected files in Windows Explorer.
- In Windows Explorer, right-click one or more selected files.
- On the shortcut menu, point to the AutoCapture Send to menu , then click an AutoCapture menu command to open an AutoCapture form.
- On the AutoCapture form, enter values for fields, making sure to populate required
Required fields on a form are marked by the asterisk (*).
- At the bottom of the form window, click the capture button.
- Click OK in any capture confirmation dialogs that appear.
- If prompted whether to delete selected files, click Yes to delete the files No to keep them.