For enterprise-wide deployments, you can install AutoCapture Client from the command-line using the AutoCaptureClientPack.msi program.
- Make sure you are logged on with an account that has administrator rights on the computer.
- Open a Command Prompt window by using elevated rights, and then change the directory to the folder that contains the setup files.
- Enter the install command string at the command prompt.Alternatively, you can create a command file and run it from the command prompt. You can also use a scripting language such as VBScript or Windows PowerShell to run the command.
- The following command line show how setup.msi can be used with a number of optional parameters.For more information about these parameters, see AutoCapture Client installer command-line parameters.
C:\>msiexec /i "AutoCapture Client Pack.msi" INSTALLDIR="C:\INSTALL" ACACT="1" ACFILETYPE="*.doc" ACPORT="8085" ACSERVER="220.127.116.11" /q"Important:
- The Windows installer switch /i installs the product.
- The installer switch /q is used to make this a silent installation.