This procedure provides a step-by-step procedure for installing the AutoCapture client by using AutoCaptureClientPack.exe.
When you install the AutoCapture Client using the AutoCaptureClientPack.exe, you install and configure the AutoCapture Client component on the workstation where a user needs to capture files from the desktop into a workflow. The installation wizard steps you through configuring the AutoCapture client, and then AutoCapture Client communicates with the server to retrieve menus, forms, and actions for presentation on the user's desktop.
- Save the AutoCaptureClientPack.exe installation executable to the desktop or other location on your workstation.
- Execute AutoCaptureClientPack.exe.
- If Windows prompts whether to allow changes to the computer, click Yes.
- If the Installation Wizard prompts to install prerequisite software, click Yes.
- On the Welcome page, click Next.
- On the License Agreement page, click I accept the terms in the license agreement, then click
Next. Note: Installation will end if you choose not to accept the terms in the license agreement.
- On the Customer Information page, type your User Name and Organization, then click Next.
- On the Setup Type page, click Complete, then click Next.
Click Custom only if you need to change the install location or specify individual features.
Feature Description AutoCapture Client Allows you to choose and capture files in the AutoCapture client application interface using menus, forms, and actions defined by an AutoStore workflow. AutoCapture Explorer Add-in Adds the AutoCapture Send to command to the Windows Explorer shortcut menu, which allows you to capture files to an AutoStore workflow using Windows Explorer.Note: If you are running the 64-bit version of Windows, click This feature will not be available. You can install the 64-bit Explorer add-in after you complete this procedure . AutoCapture MS Office Add-in Adds the AutoCapture add-in to Office applications to capture the current document to an AutoStore workflow in Microsoft Word or selected email messages in Microsoft Outlook.
- On the Ready to Install page, click Install.
- On the InstallShield Wizard Completed page, click Finish.